7.4.15

Gardening & Succulents

music by Scott Bradley and Postmodern Juke Box _ Such great heights
** I've just found this music group - Scortt Bradley and Postmodern Juke Box- and I love them! I think is perfect to give you a hint of energy for gardening.
** Deciros que he descubierto recientemente este grupo de música y ¡me encantan! 

One day left and Easter time would be finished! So then I decided to spent this day as a gardening day. I love plants, that's for sure, but bugs they scared me, however April is the perfect month for doing gardening, bugs are still sleeping.
Bugs, little things that love plants and scared me.... however, there was a time when any bug could stop me of eating blackberries straight from the tree, during summer time. So, after the lovely and  weather that we enjoyed these days and that childhood memories,  here you have a great recipe of blackberries. Enjoy it! 

Un día más y las Pascuas terminaban! Así que decidí emplear este día para la jardinería, os tengo que confesar que me encantan las plantas, pero les tengo un terror súper grande a los insectos, sin embargo, creo que el mes de Abril es perfecto para la jardinería, porque muchos de estos pequeños seres están todavía dormidos.
Sin embargo, había un tiempo en el que ni los insectos podían detenerme de comer directamente del matorral las sabrosas moras durante la época veraniega. Así que entre este recuerdo y el maravilloso tiempo que hemos tenido durante estos días, os dejo una sabrosa receta sobre moras. ¡A disfrutarlo!





Everyone knows that I have a crush on cactus and succulents. First, because they are amazing, they are gorgeous and secondly, because they are tolerant and low manteinance plants, perfect for me. 

Todos sabéis que me estoy enamorada de los cactus y las crasas. Primero porque son preciosas e increíbles y en segundo lugar, porque son plantas que necesitan unos cuidados muy básicos, perfectas para mí.





I had tiny succulents that I've been using for markets but it was the time, the time for giving them a great and comfy place, a bigger pot. So here I am, working with only one glove! That's a big deal for me... If my hands touch any kind of bug, you could hear my scream everywhere ;)
And finally here you have! All succulents are in new pots and I'm sure they will be happier than before.

Tenía una serie de pequeñas crasas que he estado empleando para los diferentes markets a los que asisto, pero estaban pegando gritos para que las trasplantara a un lugar mejor. Así que aquí me tenéis trabajando con un sólo guante! Esto es una acción de riesgo para mí, ya que si por alguna de aquellas rozo cualquier tipo de insecto con mi piel, bueno, bueno, el grito se oye allí donde esteis ;)
Y aquí están estas preciosidades, en sus nuevas macetas, estoy segura de que serán mucho más felices y crecerán bien grandes aquí.






And Surprise!! I've taken up a challange, taking care of this amazing Stag horn Fern :D
Wish me luck!

Y ... ¡sorpresa! ME he propuesto el reto de tener que cuidar esta maravillosa planta, cuerno de arce :D ¡Desearme suerte!




ps: I read that the best moment for replanting is the spring, so let's see....
pd: leí que el mejor momento para trasplantar crasas y cactus es en la época primaveral, ya veremos...

No comments:

Post a Comment